Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 5


Saturday camp was probably the most uneventful of the camp days, yet still very productive. We could tell that the campers were getting tired. There was a very clear difference in their behavior and attitudes from the first day till the last. My highlight of the day that I was able to spend with Jacques. He trusted Christ on Thursday during our small group time. Today, He was the only one in my group so we were able to go in debth. He seemed to soak up everything I said from James 4-5 and even took notes. He also asked what he had to do to earn a Bible. I am pretty excited to see what God has in store for him.


On a side note, I walked into the pastor's courtyard to find the Genavive and Enoch during his bath time. Enoch is the Koffi's nephew and has been staying with the family since his mom is sick in the hospital.